We can offer One day seminar, visit to Municipal Court in Mostar, visit to the Penal-correctional institution of semi-open type in Mostar,lectures on interesting and current topics, debate, city tour, visit to Park Hutovo blato, visit to Memorable historical city Počitelj, visits to Historical tekke (Dervish monastery) in Blagaj, Ethno-village Međugorje and Kravice Waterfalls.
Elsa Mostar was established on the June 2, 2012.
Our Board members for Academic year (2013/14) are:
1. Janja Marušić, President
2. Mirna Bevanda, Secretary General
3. Martina Martinović, Treasurer
4. Ana-Maria Paponja, Vice-president for Academic Activities
5. Vladimir Pejičić, Vice-president for Seminars and Conferences
6. Ivan Kraljević, Vice-president for STEP
7. Tajma Tiro, Vice-president for Marketing.
Some of the projects that were organized by ELSA Mostar or ELSA Mostar was participant are:
- Humanitarian action “Day of giving”, 2012
- Lecture on a topic “Collective Agreements”, 2012
- Debate “Gay marriages in Bosnia and Herzegovina – For or Against?”, 2013
- Participation in a talk show “Zabranjeni forum” on Pink BiH TV on a topic “Gay marriages in Bosnia and Herzegovina – Ever or Never?”, 2013
- Participation in “One Billion Rising”, project 2013
- Project “Share peace” 2013
- Local Moot Court “Sexual intercourse by abuse of position”, 2013
- Panel Discussion on a topic “The Law on Volunteering in Bosnia and Herzegovina”, 2013
- Humanitarian action “Day of giving”, 2013
- 7th National Council Meeting of ELSA Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2013
- University of Sarajevo (Sarajevo); 
- University of East Sarajevo (East Sarajevo); 
- University of Banja Luka (Banja Luka); 
- University of Mostar (Mostar); 
- University "Džemal Bijedić" of Mostar; 
- University of Zenica (Zenica); 
- University of Bihać (Bihać); 
- University of Tuzla (Tuzla); 
- University of Travnik (Travnik); 
Private (including standalone faculties and high colleges)
- University of Herzegovina (Medjugorje and Mostar) 
- International University of Sarajevo (Sarajevo) 
- Sarajevo School of Science and Technology (Sarajevo) 
- International Burch University (Sarajevo) 
- American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo and Tuzla) 
- University of Vitez (Travnik) 
- International University of Travnik (Travnik) 
- International University "Philip Noel Baker" (Sarajevo) 
- Faculty of public government (Sarajevo) 
- Paneuropean University ApeiroN (Banja Luka) 
- Banja Luka College (Banja Luka) 
- Banja Luka College of Communications Kappa Phi (Banja Luka) 
- High college for applied and law sciences "Prometej" (Banja Luka) 
- Slobomir P University (Doboj and Bijeljina) 
- University College of Prijedor (Prijedor) 
- University Sinergija (Bijeljina) 
- Open University ApeiroN (Travnik) 
- High college for business management "PRIMUS" (Gradiška) 
- High college „CEPS-Center for Business Studies“ (Kiseljak)
- International University of Goražde (Goražde) 
Published on 28 Oct 2013
2013 WISE Awards winner ALISON is transforming global online learning through its free interactive multimedia basic education and workplace skills training courses with certification. ALISON is a for-profit social enterprise and one of the world's most popular free learning websites providing over 500 courses to two million registered learners across every country.
Visit the website: http://alison.com/
SUBSCRIBE to get more videos from WISE: http://www.youtube.com/user/WISEQatar...
World Innovation Summit for Education (WISE) is an international, multi-sectoral and action-oriented platform for innovation in education that connects innovators, nurtures new ideas, and recognizes and supports successful initiatives that are helping revitalize education.
For more information about WISE: http://www.wise-qatar.org
Follow WISE on Twitter: http://twitter.com/WISE_Tweets
Like WISE on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wiseqatar
- Standard YouTube Licence
Published on 23 Sep 2013
- Standard YouTube Licence
Published on 5 Feb 2013
Start the full free online course at:
All of ALISON's 500+ free online courses can be found at:
Starting a new course can be daunting as we can often doubt our ability and skills in learning. Fortunately, learning can be improved by the development of new personal study skills and practices. This free online course gives you the opportunity to understand how to learn effectively, teaches the fundamental skills necessary to improve your learning and performance and helps you to achieve both academic and personal success. The topics covered include key skills in learning, good academic practise and how to find information. You will also focus on developing your reading and thinking skills which are vital in any course of study. This course is ideal for preparing prospective students for life as a student and for life-long learners working in businesses and organisations.
- Standard YouTube Licence
The 41 Surprising Facts About Online Students Infographic analyzes online students and their motivations for going back to school in an online setting.
Who Are The Online Students?
- 80% of online students live within 100 miles of a campus or service center of the institution they attend.
- 46% say their biggest motivation to enroll was to advance their current career.
- 37% of online students were the first in their family to attend college.
- 32% of higher education students now take at least one online course.
- 33% study business.
- More than 80% of online undergraduate students have transfer credits.
Why Students Enroll in Online Courses?
- 68% Balance: The ability to balance work, family, and social responsibilities more easily.
- 64% Anytime, Anywhere: Students love the ability to study anytime, anywhere are their own convenience
- 37% Accelerated Courses: Fast-track courses motivate students to earn a college degree in an online setting.
- 30% Cheaper: The overall lower cost of online courses is very appealing to online students.
- 18% Faster Completion Time: With great flexibility, online degrees are generally completed faster than traditional degrees.
- 12% Variety: Course variety is one of the top reasons students choose to enroll in online courses
- 9% Credential Potential: Greater potential for specific educational credentials.
- 9% Effectiveness: Some students find online learning methods more effective than a traditional college setting.